Beginner's Crochet Scarf

There's a cool afghan I want to do, but it's crochet.  So, after having to learn single crochet to finish the hoodie sweater, I found this beginner's scarf that teaches chain, single crochet, half double crochet and double crochet.  It's called Learn Your Stitches Scarf by Jo'Elle Gallo.

I used Red Heart Boutique Unforgettable yarn - color Tidal with a J hook.

I finished the first scarf and was working on the edging.  It was supposed to have used 2 skeins, but I hadn't even used one.  I tried it on and it was so short!  I decided to make a second one and join them into one long scarf (why frog when you can make more!).

The first scarf with the edging started.                                             The second scarf.

 Where I decided to join them.                                           Starting to build up the sides at the join.
                                                                       The join after the edging is on
The finished scarf

Comments