FFA - FLower Arrangments and Ornaments

So I didn't post about this beautiful bouquet my daughter made in FFA for me for Mother's Day.  Mostly because she hates when I do stuff like that.

But I will only because I am going to post about the FFA Holiday party.  There are events every month for this group.  They are super active and the kids learn a lot of different skills.  The Halloween party was super fun because people dressed their dogs up and they had a fashion show!  

Anyway, here are the beautiful flower arrangements we made, my daughter's on the left & mine is on the right.  The kids grow all these flowers.  They also grow and sell plants (veggies, Mums, poinsettias) and make wreaths for the holidays.  They make and sell and grow and sell (like farmed fish and some pigs).  I would've loved to attend a school like this, anyway...
  
I also made some holiday ornaments while my daughter was off doing other things.


Comments