Panda Stocking

Got it done and ready to go for our first Christmas alone!!!  This is done with a K hook and Red Heart Super Saver in Coffee Fleck and Grey Heather.  The panda, tree and ornaments are leftover yarns.   I took the idea from the Amigurumi Penguin Christmas Stocking. I didn’t really like the shape of the stocking so I looked around and found a stocking I did like, such as Pam Grennes, I incorporated Linda Permann’s Christmas Tree design from her garland. I also used Pam’s ornaments. The panda is completely free-form.

This is a conglomeration of ideas thrown together.  

The Amigurumi Christmas Stocking is where I got the idea for the tree, tree decorations and the 3-D panda.

The Tree Garland pattern is where the tree comes from.

I may go back and embroider a star later.  But for now, it is done and The Girl likes it as is.

Comments