2015 Mystery CAL

Link to the Crochet Crowd 2015 Mystery CAL 


My color choice

Clue 1 done.  20 Blocks of these.

Clue 2 is completed and I was devastated to see X's.  All I could think was No.  Just No.  No X's and O's blankets.  Just No.

So people stated posted their finished Clue 3s.  I was like WTF is that?!?!?  I am trying to keep an open mind, but I've only finished 2 of the 20 and the next clue comes out tomorrow.

Here is Clue 4 from the Crochet Crowd 2015 Mystery CAL.  I am still meh about this.  I haven't started Clue 5 and they release clues 6 & 7 Tuesday this week (but we have 2 weeks to catch up - but will I?)

Above is clue 5.

The "braiding" closeup

Here is Clues 6 & 7 (done together over a two week period per the "rules")
I hated the "braiding" and cutting small balls and changing the colors constantly.

Here is clue 8.  You can't really see it but the edging forms X's all the way around.  Time consuming but looks OK.  We have two weeks (and clues) left - the next one comes out Tuesday and I am finally caught up with this CAL.  My final size will be lapghan sized as the changed the information part way through and I wasn't remaking all those squares.  My kid will steal it anyway - so no worries.

Clue #9

Clue #10 closeup of edging.

Clue #10  This baby is done.


Comments