Pottery Piazza

So on April 10th we went to Pottery Piazza and painted some pottery.  We had a fun time.  

I did this 3 glaze yarn bowl that took 9 coats of glaze...

Looks red dried after the first coat.

Looks very red wet...


3rd coat of Prairie Gold....

After 3 coats of the patina

3 coats of magic flow and it's ready to be fired...

This is the final product - a green / brown glaze.

Easier to see on the bottom.


This was the other item I glazed.  A pencil holder for my girl for her birthday.

Sponged on the black.

Sponged on some blue, purple and white (girl's yarn bowl can be seen to the right)

Painted some stars...

The final result.

Other side

And the bottom

Of course, I was NOT alone.....

Girl hard at work on her dragon bank

Ready to be fired.

Her finished yarn bowl ( a gift to me)

The bottom

Her dragon bank!

He is sooo much cuter without the flash!  

Sparkly spine!

And the bottom.
Can't wait to go back and paint more stuff!




Comments