Lampwork Beads


I enjoyed myself so much at the lampworking class, I signed up for the open studio the next day at the Brookfield Craft Center.  I tried more techniques and made a mess and had a great time!

I made stringers in the class on 9/15/18!  I used most of them, but here are 2 I still have.  Making the 2 color twisted one is the hardest as you are trying to pull with the pliers in one hand and twist the rod in the other.

Beads I made in the 9/15/18 class except the 3 on the top right are from the Metal Smith's Symposium.  They are strung on a cord I made at Pennsic.

Hot beads.  I did 2 on one rod so I could try and make a pair of earrings!  I think they look pretty close!

All the beads I made at the open studio on 9/16/18!  They need to be cleaned but I can see where I improved and what I need to do to improve some more!

All my beads together.  I am excited to make more, but I am busy during the next 2 open houses!  Argh!!!  Maybe I'll buy a torch head, hmmm...

Comments