St. Eligius

 I entered to see how it would go.  I am more of a display person as I was burned really hard years ago at Northern Lights Pentathlon by some nasty people.  Still not a fan.  I was used to "teach" how to judge and never got to speak about why I had entered what I did and how I did.  I knew my documentation sucked and just wanted to talk about it in case I wanted to try again.  Still undetermined.  Here are pics of my entry and my A&S display.

The view from my side of the table.

The view from the front.  ON the left is a possament and on the right are glass beads I had made up until that point with the enameled pendants I made at Pennsic.  The judge was so focused on the fact I put a "Viking" necklace together with the enameled pendants (the doco even said it was only to display them and they didn't belong together) that we never got to talk about the beads or the possament.  I did not fare well.  


A sprang bag I finished at Pennsic and a new one started on display.
Found a pic of me at my display!


Comments