Viking Necklace

 So I finally did something with all my beads and baubles.  Nothing fancy.  Just a few versions.  I tend to go with a twisted wire core instead of silk or other string as it seems to stand up better to me.  

A single with some of my pressed work, enameled bead work and my favorite bumps.

A double with some medallions.  The top left drop holds the very first beads I made.  The fish are fiskurs I earned in Dragonship Haven for "helping"/  The Silver Crescent, Maunche and "flower" drops are enameled pieces I made at Pennsic.  The out of place piece to the left is a Burdened Tyger, the center pressed glass is made by Arab Boy and the other enameled piece on the bottom is made by B'Rose and is a Keel for out of barony service to Dragonship Haven.  There is a white pressed piece to the left of the Keel made by Rhode that is pressed off a button of Adhemar's.  This truly is a treasure necklace for me.

Both necklaces together with flash

Both together without flash


Comments