Bracelet

I followed the instruction from a TikTok by DIYforu to make this bracelet.

Materials: 1mm (18 gauge) and 0.8mm (20 gauge) wire and 8mm beads.

Cut 6cm 18 gauge for the first end of the clasp

Cut 5cm 20 gauge for the pieces in between - as many as needed

Cut 15cm 18 gauge for the closing end of the clasp



Fold about 2.5cm back and pinch tight.  Cut to Y formed.



Use the other half and wrap the folded half



Form a coil in and place on top of the Y




Put a slight curl up in the folded piece and then fold back from about halfway to form the clasp.


It's ~8" to fit my wrist.  I normally wear a 7" closed bracelet, but the stones and stiffness makes it need to be bigger.  

Next one I file the ends of the wire before putting the bracelet together.  I may also use larger pieces of wire in between to make the bracelet more flexible.



Comments